Petroleum Equalisation Fund Management Board Recruitment 2018/19 Form
Petroleum Equalisation Fund Management Board Recruitment 2018/19 Form. In this post, you will get the latest news updates Petroleum Equalisation Fund Management Board Recruitment 2018/19 Registration Exercise: PEF (MB) Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines for free here.
The Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Partner with stakeholders in ensuring effective distribution of petroleum products for sustainable development. To be a prime and transparent organization, for the timely reimbursement of marketers’ transportation claims.
A place to work; a conducive work environment, where hard work, honesty, and transparency are rewarded. And a responsible, accountable and efficient parastatal facilitating the distribution of petroleum products nationwide at approved prices.
The Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board’s wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that PEF is currently not recruiting at the moment. Prospective candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise should visit the official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately the application form is out.
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. The 2018-2019 Petroleum Equalisation Fund recruitment form has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. The new registration method will allow more applicants to complete the online application form, follow us as we guide you through the process of securing your dream job.
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
PEF Recruitment Basic Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming Petroleum Equalisation Fund massive job recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions.
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND/OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Must be willing to travel to other West African Countries
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
PEF Recruitment Starting Date 2018
The Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board has not yet been announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. However, we believe the online application form will be out any moment from now. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date.
How to Apply for Petroleum Equalisation Fund Management Board Recruitment 2018
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official portal/website on (www.pefmb.gov.ng) to register. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS/Email.
- NAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – Apply Here
- China National Electric Engineering Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com