Paul Wheelton Scholarship 2019 At University Of Melbourne, Australia
Paul Wheelton Scholarship 2019 At University Of Melbourne, Australia. Applications are invited for the Paul Wheelton Scholarship Program which is awarded to Individuals who are looking to acquire a degree program at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
Table of Contents
The University of Melbourne aims to assist Indonesian students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
Eligible Countries: Indonesia
Eligible Field Of Study: Commerce, Economics and Management Programs.
The scholarship provides tuition fee exemption for the recipient, and subsidizes residency costs at International House for the duration of their BCom.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be an Indonesian citizen
- Preference is given to those from Bali
- Preference is given to female applicants
- Be in financial need and/or have experienced another form of disadvantage
- Be intending to undertake the Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne in Semester 2, 2018 or Semester 1 or 2, 2019.
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Interested students must take the following steps:
- Satisfy the entry requirements of the Bachelor of Commerce
- Submit an online application to the Faculty, including:
- An essay detailing how the scholarship will benefit them (up to 1,000 words maximum)
- Evidence of family income (i.e. Annual income statement and last 2 most recent payslips. All documents must be certified copies, non- certified documents will not be considered)
- Evidence of family residential address
- Proof of Indonesian citizenship
- Complete a separate application for accommodation at International House
Applications Deadline: October 31st 2018