Paul Esther Consulting Limited Graduate Trainee Teachers Program 2019
Paul Esther Consulting Limited Graduate Trainee Teachers Program 2019: Paul Esther Consulting Limited – Our client; a leading co-educational School in Ikeja area of Lagos State seeks to recruit self driven and competent graduates who desire to work as teachers to fill the:
Table of Contents
Paul Esther Consulting Limited Graduate Trainee Teachers Program 2019.
- The Graduate Trainee Teachers Program is a training and development initiative target at young graduates who are passionate about the teaching profession.
- We are looking for any graduate interested in working as a teacher, teaching the following subjects:
- Government/ Social Studies
- English Language
- Media & Communication
- Applicants will undergo training for a period of THREE Months
- Selected candidates will be equipped with the tools and teaching techniques of modern teaching
- Each trainee will be equipped to function in modern classrooms
- Trainee will be deployed within Lagos
- Bachelor degree in any of the above subjects. Degree awarded in education will be an added advantage
- Minimum of second class lower degree
- Not more than 2 year post NYSC experience
- Maximum of 28 years of age
Competencies and skills:
- Strong relational skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellence organizational skills and attention to details
- Proven Christian Value
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.