PAS BBOXX Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Online | APPLY HERE
PAS BBOXX Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Online | APPLY HERE. PAS BBOXX Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply PAS-BBOXX Limited Jobs and Vacancies.
PAS BBOXX recruitment 2018/2019 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
Table of Contents
- 1 PAS BBOXX Limited Recruitment 2018/2019
- 2 PAS BBOXX Limited Recruitment Job Positions
- 3 PAS BBOXX Recruitment 2018-2019 form requirements?
- 4 PAS BBOXX Recruitment Description of Jobs?
- 5 How to Apply PAS BBOXX Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Online
There are many thing you need to understand about PAS BBOXX before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, PAS BBOXX 2018 Recruitment is free.
Below are recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is PAS BBOXX Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for PAS BBOXX Limited Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has PAS BBOXX recruitment Started Recruitment for 2018?
- PAS BBOXX Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- PAS BBOXX Recruitment 2018 Guide and Requirement?
- PAS BBOXX Limited 2018 Recruitment Deadline
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill PAS BBOXX application registration form 2018. Kindly calm down and read the full registration guidelines below:
About PAS BBOXX Limited
PAS BBOXX delivers light to those in Nigeria with no access to electricity. Using the latest solar and world-leading IT technology PAS BBOXX delivers affordable, reliable, clean energy to Nigerian homes.
PAS BBOXX Limited Recruitment Job Positions
- Human Resource Manager at PAS BBOXX
- Retail Area Manager at PAS BBOXX
PAS BBOXX Recruitment 2018-2019 form requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the things you need to have before applying for PAS BBOXX jobs in 2018. See all PAS BBOXX requirements below:
Human Resource Manager at PAS BBOXX
- − Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- − People oriented and results driven
- − Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- − Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- − Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- − Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- − Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- − In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Qualifications and Experience
- – Minimum of HND/B.Sc in HR Management, Business Administration, Economics or any related social sciences and Arts discipline.
- − HR Certifications is a must
- − 5 -7 years’ experience in Human Resources Administration or administration in a related field
- − Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- − Good communication and interpersonal skills
- − Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and staff
- − Working practical knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and software.
HR Manager Responsibilities
- − Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- − Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- − Managing the recruitment and selection process
- − Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- − Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- − Manage the recruitment and selection process
- − Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- − Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- − Nurture a positive working environment
- − Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- − Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- − Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- − Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- − Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- − Define strategic direction for the Human Resources and Administration function and develop HR strategies and policies/processes aligned with the overall strategic direction of the company and minimize HR risks.
- − Review, identify and enhance any broken processes or failure of compliance to Nigerian Labour Law or other related regulations.
- − Advice and counsel HR practices, Labour dispute/arbitration or potential Employee Relations cases proactively based on Nigerian Labour Laws and Regulations to all stakeholders.
- − Provide responsive HR leadership in handling crisis, establish and maintain crisis avoidance and management guideline and procedures
- − Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- − Develop and implement compensation strategy and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required
- − Oversee the career development, capacity development and progression of all employees, with emphasis on those that consistently exceed performance expectations.
- − Manage the overall culture of the organisation; initiates programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- − Prepare Monthly Payroll Schedules and Payslips for all staff
- − Manage the disciplinary and grievance processes within the company
- − Working collaboratively with departmental heads to determine key performance requirements, develop people within the business units.
- − Communicating the Company’s human resources strategy and operating plans and ensuring understanding and commitment.
Retail Area Manager at PAS BBOXX
- – Set and own the long-term Sales and Marketing strategy for the company.
- – Ensuring the company’s objective: sales, installation and repossession are met.
- – Record results and adapt strategy to ensure that the company meets its customer acquisition objectives.
- – Reporting the performance of each shop and product to the GM
- – Build a good working relationship with the Retail Supervisor and Sales agents.
- – Expand and analyse the retail network across the different PAS BBOXX operating regions.
- – Develop and maintain the agent network to meet Sales objectives.
- – Develop, improve and maintain existing Sales channels.
- – Build, improve and maintain the agent network using data to improve effectiveness.
- – Develop new Sales channels, including deeper agent penetration, referral programs, and telesales.
- – Establish the systems and processes to make sure we manage our agents effectively.
- – Develop Sales and Marketing budgets with the country manager.
- – Develop and maintain key KPIs to analyse Sales and Marketing Effectiveness.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- – 4 – 7 years’ experience in a senior Marketing or Sales role in Northern Nigeria.
- – Proven track record of performing above expectations in growing a business’ Sales, developing new sales channels.
- – Be proficient with the Microsoft office tool.
- – Sales team leadership experience.
- – Have a valid driving license.
- – Be willing to travel 4 days a week.
- – Must speak fluent English and Hausa.
Desired skills include:
- Leading a team is a second nature: You have had a lot of professional experience leading a team. Managing conflicts and people is something you love! You achieve success through others, can manage the activities of others to guide them to a common
goal, without necessarily doing everything yourself.
- You are a strong communicator: It is easy for you to write reports and you raise issues when necessary.
iii. You live to meet targets: You love challenges, you are driven to reach target. Failure is never an option. You have shown in the past an ability to meet targets independently and as a leader. You take charge of the situation, and do not wait for orders to get things done.
- You are an experienced recruiter: You have built top performing sales team in the past and can show results.
- You deliver and expect the best: At PAS BBOXX, we all want to deliver extraordinary work in order to bring the solar revolution. We also expect others to do the same. You should have stories when you over delivered in your career.
- You are committed to amazing customer experience: Going the extra mile for the customer is natural for you.
vii. You have strong solid business sense: you are highly analytical, grasp the numbers and their meanings, and plot appropriate course of action.
viii. Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm
- – Strong commercial acumen and customer orientation
- – Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and project management skills
- – First class time management and organizational skills, with a strong ability to prioritize
- – Flexible, results-oriented and able to work in a project-driven environment
- – Ability to multi-task, with strong decision-making skills
- – Excellent Communication skills both oral and written.
- – People/team management skills
PAS BBOXX Recruitment Description of Jobs?
Human Resource Manager at PAS BBOXXJob description
Title: Retail Area Manager
Reports to: Country General Manager
- Role Purpose: As a Retail Area Manager you will be ensuring that a network of shops meets their targets in Sales, Installation and Repossessions. Create an action plan, follow through with it and adapt in case the plan does not deliver results.
You are to lead PAS BBOXX’s efforts in acquiring customers and to lead our Marketing efforts. On the sales side, the role will be responsible for assisting country management teams in developing our agent networks across Northern Nigeria and developing new Sales channels. On the Marketing side, it will be expected to segment our customer base, create adapted Marketing strategies, and monitor those activities.
List of Top 10 government job vacancies
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
Human Resource Manager at PAS BBOXX Job brief
Due to the expansion of the business nationwide, PAS BBOXX is looking to hire a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. They will support the business needs and ensure proper implementation of the company’s HR strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
The position will be based in the company’s headquarters in Abuja and will be expected to travel to regional offices from time-to-time throughout Nigeria.
How to Apply PAS BBOXX Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Online
1. For HR Manager
Applicants should send a cover letter detailing why they should be given the role and the latest copy of their CV to [email protected] by Friday 24th August 2018. Applications should include ‘HR Manager’ in the email subject header.
2. For Retail Area Manager
Applicants should send a cover letter detailing why they should be given the role and the latest copy of their CV to [email protected] by Friday 24th August 2018. Applications should include ‘Retail Area Manager’ in the email subject header.
If you need more updates on PAS BBOXX Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we promise to keep you updated with PAS BBOXX Limited Latest Updates.