Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Form Portal is Now Open
P-YES Recruitment 2019 Form Portal is Now Open: Hello, have you heard that Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme, P-YES Recruitment 2019 Form Portal is Now Open? Will you like to benefit from P-YES recruitment 2019 exercise that is currently ongoing? if you are looking for 2019 current Federal Government Empowerment Scheme just like Npower then P-YES is the answer.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Federal Government Empowerment Scheme 2019 Job Vacancies.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 Scheme Programe aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
So right here I will guide you through on how to apply for Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 that is currently ongoing. Before we proceed let go in detail of what Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 is all about and what await beneficiaries of P-YES 2019 Programme.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) is BOI’s effort at addressing the worrisome phenomenon of youth unemployment in Nigeria by building the capacity of the youths and funding their business ideas.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) is aimed at equipping young people with the requisite skills and knowledge to be self-employed by starting and managing their own businesses.
P-YES Empowerment Recruitment 2019 Job Categories Includes:
ICT & Mobile money
Join the P-YES 2019 Programme and Be part of the first 100,000 applicants for the presidential Empowerment 2019/2020 scheme, Applying for programme is easy. Just start by visiting our registration portal below here.
P-YES Recruitment 2019 General Objective
The scheme is designed to equip the youth with requisite skills, knowledge and resources that will make them productive; thereby reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that can contribute meaningfully to national growth.
P-YES RECRUITMENT 2019 COMPONENTS OF THE YES-PROGRAMME
The P-YES Programme is comprised of the following components:
- Eight (8) weeks extensive online Entrepreneurship and Business Management training which has the ability to test participants’ understanding and track their progress.
- Five (5) days in-class Entrepreneurship and Business Management training covering the following five (5) modules:
- The business idea (value proposition & competition analysis)
- Business model (how will the business make money)
- Sales and marketing
- Running a successful business (ethics, compliance, operations, etc.)
- Financial plan
- Technical skills training in partnership with the various technical training and vocational institutes in the country.
- Financing of the businesses by BOI under its SME Cluster initiative in consonance with the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa’s Commodity-based Industrialisation Strategy.
P-YES Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Interested applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
How to apply
Apply Online for Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019 programme is easy. Just start by giving us your phone number and follow the instructions provided.
Apply In person In the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices.
Note: P-YES 2019 Programme is designed as an incubation Programme whereby youth will be directly empowered with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET) with the aim of creating multiple layers of empowerment.