Oscar Temple Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form (8 Positions)
Oscar Temple Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form (8 Positions). View current open jobs at Oscar Temple September, 2018 in Nigeria and apply today. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in Oscar Temple.
Oscar Temple – We are a fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the market place for being the very best in the industry.
The Oscar Temple is recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
1.) Team Member, Asset Management
2.) Internal Auditor
3.) Sales Manager / Account Officer
4.) Head Business Development
5.) Male HR Generalist
6.) Head of Compliance
7.) Cheif Risk Officer (CRO)
8.) Sales Executive/Account Manager
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP)
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Must have 3 years experience.
Job Title: Team Member, Asset Management
- Must have 10 years experience.
Job Title: Sales Manager / Account Officer
- 3- 5 years IT sales experience
Job Title: Head Business Development
- 15 years asset management experience
MORE JOBS FOR YOU:
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
Job Title: Male HR Generalist
- 3 -4 years financial service experience.
Job Title: Head of Compliance
- Suitable candidates must have a Law degree.
- 8 -10 years , capital market experience is compulsory.
Job Title: Cheif Risk Officer (CRO)
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications, with at least 10 years insurance or investment experience
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
Job Title: Sales Executive/Account Manager
- Focusing on developing and growing targeted new accounts, together with generating new business.
- Focus on targeted existing accounts to upsell and generating new business.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Arranging business meetings and following up leads
- Understanding customers’ specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Learning about how products and services work
- Run with the agreed sales target to meet and exceed set targets
- Work closely with the sales team to achieve desired results
- Continuous learning about the industry sector in question
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Attending industry events
- Keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals;
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications required: minimum B.Sc/BSA
- Minimum Experience Required: minimum 3 Years
- Excellent Selling skills
- Excellent account management
- The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Having high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Capability to grow in a competitive environment
- Experience in Tech or IT sales is preferred.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2018
How to Apply Oscar Temple Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment