Operations Support Executive Employment Contec Global Group Lagos
Operations Support Executive Employment Contec Global Group Lagos. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring compliance to internal policies and external policies such as the CBN, NCC by our partners and agents. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree from any reputable institution.
Operations Support Executive Employment Contec Global Group Lagos.
Job Title: Operations Support Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
Principal Accountabilities/Overall Responsibilities of the Position
- The role holder will be expected to drive the implementation and delivery of Mobile Wallet Services strategic and financial objectives by driving usage penetration and improvement of operational performance to meet consumer satisfaction and the overall business strategy.
- The role holder will also be required to interface with internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Work cross functionally internally and with external partners to execute brilliantly projects ranging new products conceptualization to launch, integrations and change request.
- Ensure technology platform is delivering great customer experience in terms of ease of use, uptime and all functionalities working. Periodic product testing to drive proactive fix.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes to ensure our customers and partners such as master agents and agents get excellent service on time in full.
- Dedicated Support Structure and monitoring of complaints and queries to draw up either tactical or strategic solutions to fixing and monitoring system.
- KYC & Data Warehouse: Archiving of registered customers.
- Relationship management and partner satisfaction attainment.
- Agent Experience, Customer Experience and Partner Engagement
- Drive rigorously Go to Market excellence from concept to launch and all through product lifecycle.
- Deliver Projects on time in full and work on multiple projects with varying partners structured SLAs to be in place with focus on more for more principle to drive accountability of all stakeholders.
- Evaluation of Projects and recommendations to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies and external policies such as the CBN, NCC by our partners and agents.
- Propose and implement changes to processes and procedures for mobile commerce operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any reputable institution
- Experience: 2-3 years working experience in any related field.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to perform relevant data analysis to drive the business toward success
- Results driven
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to manage outsourcing partners to deliver business solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills.
Apply Before: 4th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
About Contec Global Group.
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.