Obafemi Awolowo University JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020
Obafemi Awolowo University JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is now selling application forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2019/2020 Session.
OAU JUPEB Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidate gain Direct Entry admissions into Obafemi Awolowo University and other Universities in Nigeria.
Candidates Eligible for OAU JUPEB.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Duration of OAU JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
Available Subject Combinations for OAU JUPEB Programme.
|Administration||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Accounts, Economics, Geography OR Government (AEG)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government/Literature in English/Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Education||Any of the following subject combinations as applicable: BCP, CMP, EGL, EGM, GMP, GLR, MGE|
|Environmental Design & Management||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Geography, Mathematics, Physics (GMP)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Technology||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|College of Health Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and other universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for OAU JUPEB.
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges are to be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “JUPEB” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!“. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Make payment at any branch of First bank, Skye bank or UBA via eTranzact network
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
OAU JUPEB Programme Admission General Information.
- All Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on–line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 JUPEB Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Phone: 0810 828 7293, 0813 244 7202;
Mail: [email protected]