NYSC 2019 Batch “A” Online Registration Timeline & Guidelines
NYSC registration 2019…. NYSC 2019 Batch “A” Online Registration Timeline & Guidelines: This is to inform all Prospective Batch A Corps Members that the online registration exercise by Foreign and locally trained Nigerian graduates will commence from Monday 18th February to 17th March 2019.
National Service Youth Corps, [NYSC] Batch “A” Online Registration Commencement Date, Procedures and Guidelines For 2019 Batch ‘A’ Corps Members, Requirements and Registration / Mobilization Guide for all Graduates 2019/2020.
The below steps has been outlined for a successful registration for all National Youth Service Corps Batch “A” Prospective Corp Members for 2019.
NOTE: PCMs who were deployed in 2018 Batch and couldn’t make it to camp, should not re-validate, you will be notified when to reprint your call-up letter.
(I). ATTESTATION LETTERS or TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/Higher National Diploma certificates.
(II). All working class graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
(III). All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST possess and upload current professional licence. Expired licence is not acceptable for Mobilization.
(IV). Married Female PCMs who applied for Marital Concessional posting online should note that NYSC policy only allow you to retain either your husband’s name or his surname not both.
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2019 Batch A“.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4.The Re-validation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batches and Other Years Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard.
NYSC Batch ‘A’ Online Registration Guide and Requirements – 2019
Prospective Corps Members are to logon to the NYSC Website via any of the link:
PCM should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
Foreign-trained PCM should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents.
This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps.
They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY.
- They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps.
- Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
PCM who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers between 18th February to 17th March 2019:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08092142616
All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear, also do not upload another person’s passport on your dashboard.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration
4. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON 17th March 2019, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.