Table of Contents
- 1 NYSC Recruitment 2018/2019
- 2 Description of NYSC Recruitment Positions
- 3 NYSC Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply NYSC Recruitment 2018/2019 | NYSC 2018 Jobs Vacancies
Here we will list out all the current NYSC 2018 job recruitment vacancies to apply while serving. The perfect head-start to a promising career begins here.
Give your career the ideal head start and build a rich profile that helps you stand out when employers search for quality.
NYSC Recruitment: Search and Find Great Opportunities at the Best Companies
Are you unemployed? or you are still on your NYSC service year if yes, then this great opportunity is you and I believe it will be of help to you. NYSC has create a platform where current job vacancies are been posted everyday.
Here we will give you guide on how to register and requirements as stated.
Available Positions for NYSC Recruitment 2018/2019
A leading Insurance Company is hiring
– minimum of OND
-Strong passion for Sales
-Good knowledge of selected terrain
-N25,000 fixed pay
-Huge commission on all sales
Lagos (Yaba, Ikeja, Festac, Ikorodu)
- Tests vehicle components for wear, damage, or improper adjustment, using mechanical or electrical devices.
- Examines vehicles for damage, and drives vehicle to detect malfunctions.
- Prepare accurate reports based on findings from the inspections to be presented to the inspection coordinator.
- Carrying-out inventory/inspection of vehicles assigned to daily.
- Ensuring all inspection per vehicle doesn’t exceed 20mins.
- Reporting to inspection coordinator on inspections carried-out daily.
- Scheduling Inspection appointments.
- Must have experience in the automotive industry
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork
- Technology savvy
- Valid drivers licence
- Minimum of OND Degree
Rated Tech Nigeria Limited will be providing four (4)currently serving corp members with robust on-site experience and practical training.
- Must display commendable adaptability and work ethic.
- Two female and Two male
- Must be currently serving in Lagos
How to Apply NYSC Recruitment 2018/2019 | NYSC 2018 Jobs Vacancies
Interested applicants are to follow the procedures below on how to apply NYSC recruitment online.
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen.
- Fill in the details then go to your email to view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
- Once your account has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
- Login with the details sent to you and proceed to fill out the forms as described below.
- When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. NB: Always click on the arrow in a drop-down box to get more options for that particular field.
- Next, click on Additional Information. Fill in your details. Ensure that you upload your NYSC video CV URL. NB: You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
- Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
- Then, click on “Educational Qualification”. Click on “Add Qualification”. Proceed to fill the appropriate details.
- NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in. 9 Next, click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and click the “Update” button.
- Then click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not forget to “Update” the information.
- Lastly, click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen.
- Once all these are done, you have created a profile on NYSCJobs. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. You can update your information at any time.
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” link besides the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You will also receive an email confirmation in your email account.
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Method of application
INSPECTION OFFICER-LAGOS – http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/vacancy/apply/8151
Engineer Trainee (NYSC PPA) – http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/vacancy/apply/8150
MARKETING OFFICERS – http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/vacancy/apply/8152
Send CVs to [email protected]
Subject: Marketing/ City
e.g Marketing/ Abuja