NYSC Batch ‘C’ Mobilization of Prospective Corps Members 2018
NYSC Batch ‘C’ Mobilization of Prospective Corps Members 2018. National Youth Service Corps, NYSC Mobilization registration for Batch “C” Prospective Corps Members 2018 has commenced.
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both at home and abroad that the NYSC Online registration portal will be opened from Saturday, 6th – Monday, 15th October, 2018 to enable them register for the 2018 Batch ‘C’ Mobilisation.
The NYSC Batch “C” Mobilization website address is any of the following:
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
1. Prospective corps members should ensure that they have functional email addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone number must be maintained throughout the service year.
2. Locally trained prospective corps members are expected to use correct institution matriculation numbers to register.
3. For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their institutions will have access to register on the NYSC portal.
4. Foreign-trained prospective corps members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilisation. Any foreign-trained prospective corps member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
5. Foreign trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 siting) or its equivalent or
- General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or,
- NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or,
- NABTED (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or,
- High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary). Holders of Higher Diploma Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete official transcript of the first Degree or HND programme.
- International travelling Passport showing:
- Personal Data Page;
- Visa to the country of study;
- Date of first departure to the country of study; and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria after the completion of study.
6. Graduates with dual nationalities are required to ‘upload Personal Data Pages of both international passport and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
7. It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
8. All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiography, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science. Nursing and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies and upload same on the portal. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
9. Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilisation for national service should not visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for physical verification of their document. The exercise wl be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report at the orientation camps in their states of deployment.
10. Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
11. Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, online print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable
12. Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
13. All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed online.
verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
14. All foreign-trained prospective corps members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N2,750.00 (Two Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira) only again.
15. Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilised, decamped and handed over to the security agency.
16. Prospective corps members should ensure that passport photograph used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralised
- Ensure the photo background is white or off-white with no shadow
17. On no account should prospective corps members register by Proxy. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as this will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camps will not be registered
18. Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters online are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N2,750.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
19. Prospective corps members who do not want to pay the N2,750.00 have the option of going to their institutions to check their call-up numbers and collect their call-up letters.
20. All prospective corps members who had paid for the online registration before but were not mobilised need not to pay again.
21. A married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign- trained) should upload copies of their marriage certificates, evidence of change of name and their husbands places of domicile during registration.
22. The orientation camps are not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are, therefore, to note that they will not be accommodated.
23. Prospective corps members with serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
24. Locally trained part time graduates are expected to register online and immediately print their exclusion letters on payment of Two Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N2,750.00) only.
SEE ALSO: FRSC Jamb Examination Questions is here
25. Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers between 10th July, and 15th July, 2018:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08083201856
Note: Once the portal is closed on Monday, 15th October, 2018, there will be no further registration.
Was this helpful? Kindly share Mediangr.com updates to your social media profiles and groups online.
Do you have any question relating to this, if then, use the comment box below to share with us what you think.