www.my.nti.edu.ng – Apply NTI PGDE Programme Admission Form Online
NTI PGDE Form 2018. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to the NTI PGDE Programme Admission form 2018. Follow the Guideline below to Apply the NTI PGDE Form 2018.
NTI PGDE 2018/2019 Admission Form, Guideline, NTI 2018/2019 Application Form
NTI PGDE form 2018. The National Teachers Institute is affiliated to National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) And the NTI’s objectives of programme are as follows :
- To enable students have an adequate understanding of the philosophical, psychological and sociological foundations of Education and their relevance to teaching and learning in schools;
- Also, to enable students acquire the requisite general and subject-specific pedagogical skills for teaching in primary and secondary schools; and
- Finally, to provide opportunities for the development of practical skills in the school setting through a process of supervised internship/monitoring.
Eligibility Criteria for NTI PGDE Form 2018 Admission Exercise
The NTI PGDE programme is targeted at graduates of other disciplines who do not possess a professional teaching qualification but are currently teaching or intend to teach in future.
NTI PGDE 2018 Admission Requirements
However, Applicants for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma in Education programme are expected to possess a minimum of a First degree (BA/B.Sc), Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in languages, social sciences, basic sciences or other related disciplines with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division or Lower Credit respectively, in addition to that, a candidate must satisfy the UTME requirements.
NTI PGDE Programme Duration
Also, The programme is designed to last for 15 calendar months consisting of 12 calendar months of course work and three months of supervised internship in specially designed schools/colleges. Only candidates who possess the entry requirements as specified above should apply.
How To Apply For NTI PGDE Form 2018.
- Firstly, Visit the official Webpage of NTI @ http://www.nti.edu.ng
- Then, Click Programmes
- Also, Select Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Click My NTI Portal
- Click Register
- Fill in your details correctly
- Finally, Submit
For more information about the NTI PGDE Form 2018, kindly use the comment form below to reach us and we will reply your message.