NTA Recruitment 2018/19 | Apply Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment Here
NTA Recruitment 2018/19 | Apply Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment Here. This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the NTA Recruitment 2018/2019, and wish to know if the NTA Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out. It is to your concern that we bring this notice about the NTA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form.
Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment.
The Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) is a Nigerian government-owned and partly commercial broadcaster that was inaugurated in 1977, at inauguration it had a monopoly on television broadcasting in the country.
The NTA runs the biggest television network in Nigeria with stations in several parts of Nigeria. Formerly known as Nigerian Television (NTV), the network began with a takeover of regional television stations in 1976 by the then Nigerian military authorities and is widely viewed as the authentic voice of the Nigerian government.
- Canada Visa Lottery – Application Form
- FRSC Jamb Exam for 2018 Recruitment Guideline
NTA Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the NTA Recruitment Application form.
Searches Related to NTA Recruitment Application Form
Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NTA Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NTA Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the NTA Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 NTA Recruitment start?
- I need NTA Recruitment 2018 updates?
NOTE: Currently the NTA Recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet out, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Requirements For NTA Recruitment 2018/2019
Applicants applying for the NTA Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Computer literacy will be an added advantage
3. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
4. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- FRSC 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- Shell 2018 Recruitment
How To Apply For NTA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
The application is strictly online, To apply simply visit their official website at www.nta.ng.
Always check back to get the latest update about NTA Recruitment 2018/19
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. Online application is free
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for NTA Recruitment kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box.