NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Recruitment 2018/2019 – Apply Here
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Recruitment 2018/2019. This is to inform the general public that the NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Recruitment 2018 application form is out for suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancy position.
Table of Contents
Currently NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) is seeking to engage qualified candidates for immediate employment into the following graduate and experienced position:
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML), a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited, seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Head, Training and Development
Location: Office – Bonny Island
- Responsible for carrying out curriculum design, development, implementation and evaluation (validation) of MCOE proprietary courses while conducting and instructing on marine deck and engine simulator based trainings as well as provision and implementation of holistic NSML training strategy to ensure availability of qualified and competent manpower for all NSML functions
NSML Recruitment – Job Duties
The Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and manage the yearly training calendar. Facilitate and assess courses for marine deck and engine simulator based training and assist in the development of course curricula with appropriate expertise. keep abreast of subject and teachinh changes in the industry
- Manage the implementation of the NSML Integrated Training Strategy for all NSML employees.
- Work in line with the requirements of the MCOE QMS. Review QS processes and recommend procedural or policy change to improve operations at the MCOE
- Responsible for facilitating audits and inspection programs of the MCOE including approvals, accreditation, development and growth of the facility and assist in internal verification procedures.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- www.rivjobs.ng – (RivJobs Portal) Rivers State Teachers 2018/19 Recruitment
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
The Candidate – NSML Recruitment
The right candidate should:
- Have a minimum of Class 1 Deck or Engine Certificate of Competency issued by an internationally recognized Maritime Flag State.
- Academic degree (BSc, MBA, MSc or PhD) in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years in the Marine industry including service on Gas and or Oil tankers and must have attained up to the rank of Chief Officer, Second Engineer or Gas Engineer and above for not less than 2 years.
- Shore side operational/technical experience in an oil or gas terminal, marine simulator facility or within a reputable & internationally recognized Ship Management organization will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).