nsml.com/careers – NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal
Table of Contents
- 1 nsml.com/careers – NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal
- 2 Available Job Positions for the NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 3 NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment Job Duties
- 4 How to Apply nsml.com/careers – NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
Apply now for ongoing NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancy – View current open jobs at NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) September, 2018 in Nigeria and apply today. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML).
Available Job Positions for the NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML), a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited, seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Ship Manning & Progression Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Grade: Officer
- To maximize the utilization of NSML seafarers to ensure statutory safe manning levels and relief planning, and overall co-ordination of logistics for implementing all Crew Changes.
NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment Job Duties
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following)
- Plan shipboard assignments for assigned BGT ships and ensure all stakeholders’ interests are met whilst ensuring that the vessels are adequately manned in line with Flag state requirements.
- Implement Crew Changes and ensure adherence to, uniform interpretation and application of approved policies and procedures for seafarers
- Assist in the development and implementation of NSML policies and procedures and provision of professional advice and guidance to appropriate line managers and seafarers on shipboard personnel related issues.
- Investigate, recommend and implement strategies for improved performance and increased Officers’ availability for sea service.
- Undertake ship visits to Nigerian Officers on board and respond to issues/concern raised by Officers/Cadets with view to creating a harmonious working environment.
- Support NSM in the provision of effective oversight manning activities for third party Manning Agents contracted by BGT Fleet Managers for provision of Nigerian Ratings Manpower services for BGT Ships.
- Maintenance of an efficient crew mail delivery system to Nigerian Officers and Cadets
- Preparation of Management Report on Utilization of Nigerian Officers and Cadets.
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) 2018/2019 Recruitment Requirements
The right candidate should:
- Be a contractor of NLNG with valid ID card
- Possess a good University degree in any of Social Science courses, with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower (2.2) plus a recognized professional qualification in Admin/Personnel Management.
- Possess a minimum of 4-5 years post-graduation experience in a similar or related role in NLNG Limited and currently on the job
- Good commercial skills, customer focus and mind set.
- Good communication, negotiating and interpersonal skills, Self-starter, with a good track record of delivery.
- Fluency in English as a business and contract language.
- Not be more than 40 years as at 31st December 2018.
Application Closing Date
The NLNG Ship Management Limited Recruitment application from closing date is 19th September, 2018.
Click here to apply online
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).