Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment Form 2018/19 and How to Apply
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment Form 2018/19 and How to Apply Online. Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018… This page contains detail information about Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Stock Exchange has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Nigerian Stock Exchange Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NSE Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 NSE form?
- Is the NSE 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NSE Recruitment start?
- I need NSE Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is NSE Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- NSE Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The NSE, a registered company limited by guarantee, was founded in 1960 and it is licensed under the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Nigeria. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services and more.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is committed to adopting the highest levels of international standards. To support this commitment, The NSE belongs to a number of international and regional organizations that promote the development and integration of global best practices across its operations. It is a member of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO), the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE), Sustainable Stock Exchanges (SSE) Initiative, the SIIA’s Financial Information Services Division (FISD) and the Intermarket Surveillance Group (ISG). The Exchange is a founding member and executive committee member of the African Securities Exchanges Association (ASEA).
The NSE continues to evolve in order to meet the needs of its valued customers and to achieve the highest level of competitiveness. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
EXCLUSIVE TODAY: BRISIN Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
NSE RECRUITMENT CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES.
♦ Analyst, Brand & Digital Marketing
♦ Team Lead, Learning & Development
♦ Team Lead, Events & Sponsorship
♦ Legal Manager – Intellectual Property & Technology
♦ Team Member, Capital Market Matters – Legal
♦ Unit Head – Inspection & Examination
♦ Growth Segment Lead
♦ Team Lead, Deal Origination & Retention of Listed Companies
♦ Relationship Manager
♦ Graduate Customer Service Executive
8.) Library Coordinator
NSE Recruitment General Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment Form
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.