Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Learning Management System Coordinator
NSE Recruitment for Learning Management System Coordinator – The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is recruiting to fill the position of: Learning Management System Coordinator. Interested candidates should possess minimum of HND/ Bachelor’s degree in Social Management Science disciplines, preferably in Human Resource Management with at least 3 years work experience.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Management System Coordinator
Department: Human Resource Group
Report to: Head, X-Academy Department
Grade: LMS Coordinator
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, February 4, 2019
The Learning Management System Coordinator will provide support to the X-Academy department on the overall management of the Learning Management System (LMS) of The Exchange. She/he will lead the design, implementation, management and operational performance of the LMS system, facilitate the creation of high quality e-learning courses & the development of an online learning strategy to support the overall business strategy. The main focus of the role will be to provide on-going support to the X-Academy department to:
- Design, develop, deliver and manage a world class learning management strategy and solutions for The Exchange, without compromising current training requirements or standards.
- Ensure that the organizational LMS aligns with/meets the needs of all internal & external stakeholders & clients of The Exchange.
- Design and create engaging, effective e-learning courses.
- Develop a holistic learning approach on the LMS based on the thoughtful assessment, identification, and prioritization of LMS requirements.
- Design, develop, deliver and manage fully-integrated LMS solutions.
- Develop and implement corporate-aligned strategies that will enhance the employee experience and user satisfaction of the LMS.
- Develop, analyze and report HR measures that support Talent Management and Organisational Development (OD) initiatives and illustrate impact on the business. The area of responsibility will include providing active support on Learning and Development Strategy, Learning Intervention Management, Instructional Design /Development, Competency Development and Management, Career Development, Financial Literacy Program, Graduate Trainee Programme, Research/Policy Development, X-Academy Standard Operating Procedures, and Managing risks associated with the X-Academy Function. Serving as the Learning Management System Coordinator, this position reports to the Head, X-Academy at the Corporate Headquarters.
- Learning Management System Implementation Manage the complete implementation of a new LMS including integration with other systems and/or processes
- Manage relationship with vendor and all internal stakeholders to agree business requirements and drive engagement with the project
- Ensure compliance with internal project management processes and associated reporting in conjunction with vendor
- Work with project team to review project progress and agree issues requiring escalation. Manage all change requests during the implementation
- Develop communication/engagement strategy to support launch of new LMS
- Deliver required training to support introduction of new solution and/or processes. Work with key stakeholders to develop online learning strategy appropriate for the business
- Create innovative and interactive e-Learning content ready for launch of new LMS and for post launch in line with online Learning strategy
- Coordinate Training Needs Analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of online learning initiatives. Define ways or working to ensure online learning is aligned to both business and end user needs. Learning Management System Administration Work with the consultant to ensure proper deployment of and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS
- Design and manage the LMS interface for all users and to ensure user-friendliness of the LMS
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems
- Write and maintain technical procedures and policy documentation to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks
- Create and update resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology for online and professional development, as well as provide support and assistance to users regarding logging in to the LMS and accessing courses
- Create user logins as needed, assigns user permissions, create and manage user structures including the creation of user groups and learning cohorts
- Manage and track course enrollment, course revisions and history. Also ensure there are online assessments and evaluations for courses on the LMS
- Work with Technology Services department and the Consultant to manage (update and upgrade) the LMS, and also constantly review and monitor system performance
- Develop and update standardized tools and reports for ongoing access to learning information; generate standard and custom reports, analyze reporting data and recommend strategic direction to Head X-Academy and Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO)
- Develop the User Acceptance Test and ensure that results of the test are incorporated into the improvement of the Learning System
- Provide blended learning solutions for employees
- Manage relationship with third party vendor. Content Design and Development Develop content plans and attend planning meetings with stakeholders
- Develop, edit and publish all courses, assessments and evaluation contents that are to be published on the LMS
- Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate and up to standard
- Monitoring the performance of content and tools on the LMS and identify ways to improve the content and the product
- Review all course contents to ensure they meet the quality/standard before upload on the LMS
- Ensure accuracy and relevance of courses and other materials on the LMS
- Research/Policy Development and Standard Operating Procedures Periodically updating Learning Management System policy, guidelines and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Conduct regular research and liaising with professionals across various industries to ensure best practices for Learning and Development through the LMS are practiced in the organisation
- Other Responsibilities Support the X-Academy team with other functions like programme coordination e.g. Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP), New hire induction, internal and external trainings coordination, revenue generation, etc
- Produce reports on status of projects
- Support the Organisational Development (OD) Team and Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) to deliver on the recommendations of Organisational Development review, driving initiatives to further develop staff and embed systems around skills, competencies, and leadership in support of organisational change that have been developed by the OD team
- Perform other HR related duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Team Leads – Provide support to the HRG Units Team Leads with respect to Online Learning & the Learning Management System related issues and as directed by the Head, X-Academy or Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO), as required
- HR Team – Advice and support other HR teams regarding Online Learning & the Learning Management System related issues, as required
- Organization (Divisions, Groups, Departments, Unit) – support and provide guidance organisation-wide on Online Learning & the Learning Management System related issues
Qualifications and Experience
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- HND/ Bachelor degree in Social Management Science disciplines, preferably in Human Resource Management
- Membership of a professional body- CIPM, CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc. is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible experience in delivering Online Learning & Learning Management System functions or HR generalist or specialist experience
- Basic experience of using a range of psychometric instruments for development purposes and coaching qualification, is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of practical learning & development principles and awareness of current best practice and its implementation; together with knowledge of external providers of management development support. Average HR knowledge and experience working with senior managers on a range of HR development activities. Practical experience of turning strategic thinking into practical deliverables.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines. Knowledge of authoring tools
- Experience of managing and implementing innovative projects
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Operational HR Experience: HR Analytics, Recruitment, Training, Performance management systems, Employee relations, internal consulting, etc. and knowledge of HR Laws; HR dashboard – graphic representation and interpretation of information.
- Experience in research, analysis, collection/collation, interpretation and presentation of data; developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics; interfacing and liaising with top and senior management, employees and other key stakeholders
Desired Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work as an individual and to be a team player
- Knowledge of the use of a Learning Management System
- Excellent skills in rapid authoring tools such as Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Knowledge of storyboarding, content design and digitalisation
- In-depth knowledge of SCORM technologies
- Confident, articulate and clear communication skills with all level of employees. Ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments. Confident public speaker
- Understanding of learning theories and pedagogy for adults
- Understanding of learning needs analysis. A keen interest in all learning technologies
- Creation of Learning and Development courses
- Basic Project Management knowledge and hands on experience
- Organization, follow up, analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Open-minded with the ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws and other statutory laws
- HR Analytics, Dashboard Management, Strategic and high level data, trend analysis
- Influential communicator with strong written, verbal, presentation and listening skills an ability to relate with audiences at all levels.
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Relationship Management
- Content Development and Delivery
- Events Management
- People Management
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online