NPower Tax Preselection Clarification Update | Must Read
NPower Tax Preselection Clarification Update | Must Read. This information is for NPower Tax applicants. Accorfing to Npowet, they have observed that a number of NPower TAX applicants have been asking about their pre-selection status since yesterday.
FINDING IT SO HARD TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE???
CLICK HERE TO SEE EASY STEPS ON HOW TO ADVERTISE ONLINE
Between July and August, they shared a number of updates on N-Power TAX. We will share again for clarity.
N-Power Tax, a new category, was introduced to engage Volunteers enlisted via the N-Power application process as Community Liaison Tax Officers under the Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS).
VAIDS is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and the Joint Tax Board that encourages noncompliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income and assets and pay the appropriate tax, as well as,
widen the tax net.
The VAIDS programme sought to select 7,500 qualified N-Tax Volunteers who will undertake tax promotion, document review, record keeping, tax enquiries response, customer management, report writing, amongst others.
On the 29th of June, 2017, then Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, issued an Executive Order instituting VAIDS. VAIDS has a lifespan of 9 months commencing on the ist of July, 2017.
Consequently, the VAIDS N-Tax category is operating an expedited selection process separate from the General NPower programme, N-Teach, N-Agro and N-Health. This is facilitated directly by the Federal Ministry of Finance-VAIDS team. In connection with this, all applicants are invited to note:
N-Power was the Registration/ Application Partner for VAIDS/N-TAX. As the Application Partner, it was responsible for Process 1-3 ONLY. The Ministry of Finance/VAIDS team will lead on the implementation of Process 4-7.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
Kindly rebroadcast using the SHARE buttons below to inform others please