Npower Shortlisted Applicants 2018 and Screening Date
Npower Shortlisted Applicants 2018 and Screening Date. The Npower 2018 recruitment list of shortlisted candidates will be upload online via the Npower recruitment website/portal.
Table of Contents
Applicants who have successfully login and have taken their assessment test can now check their Names, city/town, country and the last access to course on the N-Power profile dashboard.
Steps On How To Check Npower 2018 Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- To check the Npower 2018 recruitment list of shortlisted candidates visit the Npower test website via www.apply.npower.gov.ng
- Select the programme you applied for then log in with your phone number and your eleven (11) digit BVN number
- Click on your Name at the top right side on your device screen if you are using a computer but if you are using phone just click your Name.
- Under course details, click on the “click here to start N-Power “
- Click on participants it will direct you to the page where names, city/town of volunteers who have successfully written their test and were able to access the course.
NOTE: The names that will be displayed are names of applicants that have successfully written their Npower assessment test for that specific program and not list of applicants that have been preselected for physical verification. List of preselected applicants for physical verification is yet to be released.
To physically verify, mean we are in partnership with National Orientation Agency, and National Youth Service Corps. You’re verified at your local government of residence.
Listed below are Npower 2018 recruitment Physical Verification Requirements
- Age Verification to make sure that you’re still within the ages of 18-35 as at the
time of physical verification.
- Qualification Verification to make sure you’re graduate you claimed you are.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate. Those who applied with OND, NCE are exempted from
- Residential Verification. You’re verified to be sure you reside in that community.
- This is a programme where we deploy you based on your state of residence, because
it’s a programme you’re expected to contribute to the development of your community.
- Employment verification . This is a programme for the unemployed.
Of course if you’re employed you’d be disqualified.
That’s the essence of physical verification.
Physical verification for 2018 Npower Participants is scheduled to hold in the various local government Secretariats all over the country. Note that only those whose names are on the Preselection list will be qualified and contacted for the physical verification.
Kindly share this update and comment your email to get latest updates from us.