NPower Job Application Form 2018/2019 Update: We have observed that a number of people don’t pay attention to instructions. The 2018 Npower job application form will be open for Graduate and Non Graduate Category.
Table of Contents
- 1 NPower Job Application Form 2018/2019 Update
- 2 NPower Job Application Form 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise:
NPower Job Application Form 2018/2019 Update
We are pleased to announce that the NPower Build Job Application Form Portal will be open for new applications between November 5th – 16th, 2018.
Please read this carefully.
Terms and Conditions of NPower Job Application Form for 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise
- Applicant must be between 18 and 35 years as of December 31st 2017 in order to apply for NPower.
- You warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these terms.
Your Obligation to NPower You Shall:
- Make sure you provide all the correct and accurate information requested to process and evaluate your application.
- Do not use your application or participant in NPower for any improper, unlawful or fraudulent activity.
- You should not use your application or participation in NPower to commit a criminal act or to cause nuisance or annoyance or inconvenience to or harass others.
- Co-operate with any reasonable security or other checks or requested of information made by NPower from time to time in relation to your application or participation in NPower.
- Take all reasonable caution and assume full responsibility for your financial information that you may share with third participator on third party computers for the purpose of completing the NPower application.
- Comply with all reasonable instructions issued by NPower from time to time in relation to your application.
- Make sure you comply with all application laws and legislation.
SEE MORE JOBS:
- Frsc Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment
- Jobs in Lagos
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Ndlea Recruitment
- Inec Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Firs Recruitment
- Nipost Recruitment
- Npower News
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- BPP Recruitment Application Form Portal
- DSS Recruitment
By applying on NPower, you confirm that all the information provided in your application are true and accurate. NPower reserves the right to verify all of the information as well as the authenticity of your education qualification. In the event that there is discrepancy or information is found to be false, you will be withdrawn from the programme immediately and all the criminal consequences of your action will follow.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NPower and the Federal Government of Niger and it’s officers, employees and agents from and against any third party claims, actions or demands including without limitation, cost, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the NPower website. Any document posted by you, your breach of these terms and conditions.
NPower Job Application Form 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise:
NPOWER 2018 BEFORE YOU APPLY!!
You are about to enter the application portal for the NPower Programme. To serve you better, we advise that you have the following ready before you go on to apply.
- Your 11 Digit Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Surname, First Name and Middle Name as registered on your BVN. Please note that your personal information must match with your information as registered on your BVN.
- Your 10 Digit Bank Account Number.
- A Pen and Paper to record your unique reference number.
NPower Application Update as at June 16th, 2018.