NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter Collection Procedure of Graduands1 min read
NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter Collection Procedure. This is to inform all 2017 NOUN Graduated students that the process leading to the collection of NYSC exclusion letters for graduands of the 2017 convocation is on.
NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter Collection Procedure.
How To Apply To Collect NYSC Exclusion Letter
Visit the NYSC Portal – https://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Select Institution – National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- Enter your matriculation number
- Enter your surname
- Date of Birth
- Click “Search“
- Then, Click on ‘Mobilization Batch A, 2018‘
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration‘ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue‘
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue‘, You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
Proceed to make Payment (N2,786.24).
That’s how it works.
Registration Period: 26th March – 8th April 2018
Print Exclusion letter starts from 9th – 15 April, 2018