NIS Recruitment Form 2019/2020 and Application Guide for all Graduate
NIS Recruitment Form 2019/2020 and Application Guide for all Graduate – NIS Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020… Nigerian Immigration Service, NIS, Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form, NIS Recruitment Application Form 2019 – See more details below;
Table of Contents
Many have been asking questions like “When shall Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment form 2019 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspiring applicant that the Nigerian Immigration 2019 Recruitment form shall coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Immigration or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form.
Nigerian Immigration Service Qualification
Before obtaining the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
NIS Recruitment Form 2019 Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
Visit NIS websites for more information about Nigerian Immigration Service ==> http://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below;