Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) Recruitment 2018/19 and How to Apply
Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) Recruitment 2018/19 and How to Apply. Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) Recruitment 2018/2019 – Following the announcement of the reopening of 2018 Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) Recruitment portal led by the president Muhamadu Buhari Administrative to empower and employ the young citizens of Nigeria, Mediangr.com have provided a guide on how to apply this form online.
Table of Contents
Here is a guide on how to Apply for Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) Recruitment 2018.
The 2018 Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) Recruitment is made basically to improve the standard of living of many Nigerians and to reduce unemployment in Nigeria, The 2018 NIOB RECRUITMENT programme is also aimed at improving the standards of living of many youths by equipping them with world-class skills and certification, which helps them to become innovators of tomorrow & movers in the domestic and global market.
- Canada Visa Lottery – Application Form
- FRSC Jamb Exam for 2018 Recruitment Guideline
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION INTO 2018 NIOB RECRUITMENT
Applicant for the NIOB recruitment 2018 must be
1.Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
2.Must be between 18-35 years old
3. Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
4. For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
5. Problem-solving skills
6. Ability to undertake self-tutorship
HOW TO APPLY FOR Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
Application for the NIOB recruitment is very easy and simple, to apply simply follow the procedure below:
1. Visit the official website npower portal via www.niobnat.org.ng.
2. On the portal choose the categories in which you can find on the page like
3. After you have chosen the category suitable to you, a tab at the left side of your monitor appears. Here, you should enroll yourself in one of the programs you prefer. Scroll down the page and click on apply now.
4. Read and fill the application form carefully in order to avoid mistakes
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- FRSC 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- Shell 2018 Recruitment
Before going on with the registration please be aware of the necessary requirements:
- proper name entry
- date of birth
- active telephone number
- an active e-mail address
- place of birth
- CV – ready to be uploaded
- passport data
- degree qualification.
5. After you have finished filling the information into gaps you should scroll down the page. Then, upload necessary documents (CV, Degree qualification certificate, passport data etc.) If your registration is successful, the acknowledgment slip has a special NIOB logo. As a confirmation, you will also receive a mail via your e-mail address within the next few days.
If you want us to help you with more information about the right time to apply for any job Recruitment simply subscribe by submitting your email address.
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]