NIMC Recruitment Form 2018 and How to Apply for Vacancies Online
NIMC Recruitment Form 2018 and How to Apply for Vacancies Online: NIMC, National Identity Management Commission Recruitment 2018/2019.
National Identity Management Commission are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. See more information below.
Table of Contents
National Identity Management Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on National Identity Management Commission 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) 2018/2019 has been anticipated in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 National Identity Management Commission application form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NIMC 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 NIMC form?
- Is the NIMC 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NIMC Recruitment start?
- I need NIMC Recruitment update, etc.
- Is NIMC Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the National Identity Management Commission Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Identity Management Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”.
The key purpose of the National Identity Management Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About National Identity Management Commission.
The National Identity Management Commission is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems.
It was established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007 and established to create, operate and manage Nigeria’s national identity card database, integrate the existing identity database in government institutions, register individuals and legal residents, assign a unique national identification number and introduce general multi-purpose cards.
NIMC Recruitment Form 2018 Requirements.
Applicants applying for the National Identity Management Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply NIMC Recruitment Form 2018.
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Identity Management Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the National Identity Management Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://www.nimc.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NIMC Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.