nimc.gov.ng Careers Portal – NIMC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
nimc.gov.ng Careers Portal – NIMC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form. National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment Form 2018/19: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. NIMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Table of Contents
nimc.gov.ng Careers Portal – NIMC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form.
The National Identity Management Commission was established by Act No. 23 of 2007 primarily to foster the orderly development of an identity sector in Nigeria through the development of a modern and universally acceptable identity management infrastructure in Nigeria.
NIMC is committed to delivering a sustainable, customer-focused, scalable, dependable and trusted identity services that would, amongst other things; enable individuals to prove their identity in a dependable manner. The NIMC Human Resource policy is informed by this laudable objective and we seek to recruit, retain, motivate and train continually a skilled and innovative workforce knowledgeable in modern Information and Communication Technology infrastructure and applications.
Are you interested in working the with the National Identity Management Commission? If yes, we have made this page just for you. We will guide applicants seeking genuine information regarding the NIMC 2018 Recruitment Exercise and how to apply successfully.
- national identity management commission recruitment
- national identity management recruitment form 2018
- nimc recruitment form 2018
- nimc.gov.ng careers portal nimc recruitment
- careers portal nimc recruitment 2018/2019
The Management of National Identity Management Commission wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the NIMC is currently not recruiting for Enrolment & Registration Officers (Officer). With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any form of adverts they may come across. Candidates have been advised to visit National Identity Management Commission’s official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately the form is out.
NIMC Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the National Identity Management Commission recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit National Identity Management Commission official website/portal on (https://www.nimc.gov.ng/careers). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced.