Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Salary Structure & Ranks
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Salary Structure & Ranks. Nigerian Stock Exchange NSE Salary Structure/Scale 2018: Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and How they Pay Workers.
This post is meant for all aspirants seeking employment into the Nigerian Stock Exchange and most especially to our esteem readers who wish to know how much does NSE pay graduate trainee. It is for your interest that we shall surely update you right on this page.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
It may interest you to know that the Nigerian Stock Exchange pay scales is done according to ranks of the officers, beginning from the highest rank staff to the lowest position. Below is How much the Nigerian Stock Exchange employees make.
Visit here for more about Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018
Nigerian Stock Exchange NSE Salary Structure/Scale 2018
According to the annual report and accounts of the NSE, contract staffs receive about N135,000 Naira basic monthly wages, which sums up to a total of more than one and a half million Naira per annum.
- The average salary of Nigerian Stock Exchange workers – ₦800,000-₦1,000,000 annually (₦75,000 monthly).
- The highest paid executive staff of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE, currently earns above N60 million per annum.
- It was stated that salary grade level 07 is automatically moved to salary grade level 08, so this means that Nigerian Stock Exchange officers salaries are growing.
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]