Nigerian Stock Exchange Job for Executive Assistant
Nigerian Stock Exchange Job Vacancy for Executive Assistant, Head-Shared Services – The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is recruiting to fill the position of: Executive Assistant, Head-Shared Services. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Institution with at least 3 years work experience.
Table of Contents
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Office of the DH-Shared Services
Report to: Divisional Head-Shared Services
Grade: EA, Head-Shared Services
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Thursday, January 31, 2019
- The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide executive support to the Divisional Head, Shared Services Division of the Exchange.
- The job holder is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to The Divisional Head’s office by preparing reports, preparing written presentations, carrying out research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, efficient filing system, and scheduling meetings.
- The job holder is the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the Divisional head.
- Arranging & Managing Meetings/Projects.
- Co-ordinate regular and irregular meetings
- Provides support in preparation for internal and external meetings; attend meetings with the Divisional head when required to and follow up on meeting action points on behalf of the Divisional Head.
- Assist the Divisional Head with research and information gathering on any assigned project
- Ensure that all materials for meetings are prepared in a timely manner
- Accurate dictation and note taking at meetings as required
- Ensure that minutes are taken and written up of Management Meetings and dispatched by the end of same week.
- Produce and distribute minutes
- Draft and disseminate correspondence including letters, memos and emails
- Project manager on all special projects assigned to and by the Divisional Head
- Maintains confidentiality on all work issues and opportunities
- Diary Management. Responsible for managing diaries for meeting schedules
- Arrange meetings and keep diaries constantly up-to-date
- Ensure any appointments requested are noted in diary provisionally and checked with Divisional Head before confirming
- Liaise with protocol to ensure all flights, hotel accommodation are arranged for all local and international trips
- General Administration. Implement and maintain an efficient filing system
- Oversees a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Divisional Head including : managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Ensure the maintenance of a working environment that yields productivity and furnishes essential office supplies
- Monitors The Divisional Head’s office operations
- Schedules appointments and meetings for the Divisional Head with HODs, ExCO, Senior Managers, employees and external visitors
- Serve as the go-to for office inquiries
- Track office supply inventory
- Post & E-Mails. Manage e-mails inflows
- Regularly review e-mails, deal with correspondence on behalf of The Divisional Head when requested to
- Deal with correspondence and emails quickly and efficiently where appropriate and to a high standard Relationship Management
- Maintain and manage clients contacts list
- Manage employee appointments for The Divisional Head
- Maintain and manage any other key contacts required of the Executive Assistant
- Project Management. Perform additional duties as directed.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years Post qualification experience in an Executive / Administrative role
- Membership of professional body is an advantage eg ICSAN
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Information Management
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online