Nigeria Senators Salary Structure [Full List of All Senatorial Districts]
Nigeria Senators Salary Structure – Nigeria Senators Salary Structure 2018-2019… The salary structure of the Nigeria Senators is divided into two, the basic salary and allowances. The basic salary of a Nigeria Senators is 2, 026,400 and allowances of 12, 902,360 yearly.
Some allowances the Nigeria Senators receive include:
- Personal assistant
- Vehicle fueling/maintenance
- Domestic staff
- Houses maintenance
- Vehicle loan
- Duty tour
- Accommodation, etc.
- Resident Doctors Monthly Salary Structures in Nigeria 2018
- Nigerian Presidential Position Salary Structure
- UBA Bank Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers
- National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2019
- How To Apply Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI 2019
- YouWiN Recruitment 2019 Job Application Form
This makes every senator collect 24,090,000 and when compared to the law makers of other countries, the difference will be seen.
- Philippines yearly basic salary – $4, 497,957
- United States of America senate – $3,409,422
- Kenya annually – $968,013
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.