Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2019 Application Form – The Nigerian Red Cross Society is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
Table of Contents
The Nigerian Red Cross, as part of its strategic plan to position itself as Nigeria’s leading humanitarian and disaster management intervention organization, is currently recruiting highly professional and mission-focused individuals to fill the key position below in the organization.
Successful candidates will be joining a visionary organization with an extensive network of local branches in every state and over 800,000 volunteers working closely with those in need of humanitarian assistance.
Red Cross Recruitment Application Guide.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
1.) Head of Finance and Resource Management
2.) Assistant Coordinator, Finance and Resource Management
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Master’s in Finance/Accounting.
- Bachelor’s of Commerce in Accounting or Finance Management
- Certified chartered accounts/Certified Public accountant.
- CPA, ACCA or equivalent experience;
- At least 10 years professional experience, including working in Non-Governmental Organization
- Proven experience in staff supervision.
- Experience with large ERP systems, as well as knowledge of accounting software preferred;
- Strong financial analysis and excel skills;
- Strong accounting knowledge, analytical/problem solving skills, creativity and initiative.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment and effectively promote the NRCS’s mission, values, and objectives.
- Ability to identify financial, operational and compliance risks, and to develop appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- In depth knowledge of accounting principles, finance and funder regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong customer service focus and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2019.
Method of Application.
Interested applicants should Click here to apply