Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) 2018 Recruitment Portal
Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) 2018 Recruitment Portal. Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) 2018 Recruitment Portal is now open for applications.
This is to inform the general public that there was a newspaper publication which announce the Nigeria Immigration Service commencement of recruitment of staffs to fill various job positions to increase workforce to help fight crime in the country.
Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II
- Location(s): This job is in every state of Nigeria
- Specialization: • Graduate / Freshers • Government Agencies / Public Sector
- Industry: This is a Federal Government Job
- Job Type: this job is Full time
2018 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment
- Job Title: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) General Duty, CONPASS 0
- Location: Nigeria
- Cadre: Superintendent
NIS JOB REQUIREMENTS
- MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: The minimum requirement for this job position is not specified
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Please note that qualification is Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- DESIRED COURSES: This is also Not Specified
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR NIS RECRUITMENT:
Academic Requirements For 2018 NIS Application
- You should be aware that all Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- You must have NYSC discharged certificate or Exemption Letter
- Note that all Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
General Application Requirements
- All Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- All Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- All Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- All Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Important Information: All Applicants with any of the following needs not to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) 2018 Recruitment Screening Test
The NIS recruitment exam are be Computer Base Test (CBT). All applicant must be computer literate. Candidates should be aware that only shortlisted will be invited for screening exercise. At the appropriate time the date shall be communicated to all shortlisted applicants.
Please make sure you get all required documents as stated above because any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 recruitment exercise. This is important
All Nigerian Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
You will need a guarantor for this application. A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
This Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 application is absolutely free