Nigerian Breweries Plc Contract & Litigation Manager Recruitment
Nigerian Breweries Plc Contract & Litigation Manager Recruitment – Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting to fill the position of: Contract & Litigation Manager. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law with at least 3 years work experience.
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands.
We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract & Litigation Manager
Reference Code: CLM/JAN/2019
- The Contract & Litigation Manager, will support the Legal Department in ensuring that the relevant and respective internal stakeholders are given proper legal guidance on all matters affecting the Company thereby avoiding/reducing the risk of potential liability and/or disruption to the Company’s operations.
- Contract Review, Issuance & Management.
- Dispute Management and Resolution.
- Legal Support.
- Real Property Management.
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics and English Language obtained at one sitting.
- Minimum of 2nd class (upper division) Bachelor’s Degree qualification, in Law (LL.B (Hons.).
- Certificate of Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL).
- LLM and/or ICSA qualification would be an added advantage.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Post-Call experience in a law firm.
- Experience in litigation/dispute resolution, contract review and drafting, conveyance and other real property practice.
- Legal Research.
- Corporate/Commercial law and practice.
- Legal Drafting and Interpretation.
- Good handling of basic Microsoft Office tools.
- Leadership capabilities and ability to communicate effectively, including excellent report writing skills.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Good handling of Microsoft Office tools.
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written and spoken).
The position offers good career opportunities, competitive salary and other remuneration packages.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2019.
How to Apply Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online