Nigerian Army List of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45)
Nigerian Army List of Successful Candidates 2019… Nigerian Army shortlisted Candidates 2019… The Nigerian Army has released the list of successful candidates for the 2019 Direct Short Service Commission Course 24 and Short Service Combatant Course 45.
Table of Contents
Follow the link provided below to check the list of Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019 and for Short Service Combatant Course 45/2019 Selection Board.
Also, see the general instructions to all successful candidates before downloading the list.
- Brisin Shortlisted Candidates 2019 – See Full PDF Here
- Federal Civil Service Portal Login For 2019 Recruitment | www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Pres.inecnigeria.org – INEC Adhoc Recruitment Portal 2019
General Instructions to Successful Candidates
- Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
- Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
- Successful candidates are to check their names and general instructions at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
- The above link also contains Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) candidates that were screened along with others in 20 Battalion Serti but were found more suitable for Short Service Combatant (SSC) commission given their young age, enthusiasm and bearing amongst others. Consequently, they are hereby offered SSC instead of DSSC. The offer is however at the discretion of the candidates if they so desire to have a combatant career in the Nigerian Army.
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.