Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment Application Guide 2018/19
Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment Application Guide 2018/19: The Nigerian Army online application portal for shortlistment and final selection for training into the officer cadre of the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant Commission (SSC) is ongoing.
On the Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment portal, you can fill the application form, edit your application form, view your application profile, upload your credentials, and check your application status to know if you have been shortlisted.
Follow this order:
(2) Read the Qualification Criteria.
(3) From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you choose the right application type from the home page.
(4) Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form.
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM.
(5) On successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from ‘The Nigerian Army‘.
(6) Click on the ‘Login’ tab to login, then you can fill in the forms.
(7) Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
(8) Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
(9) Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(10) Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by a Court of law while the second page is to be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent who hails from your State of Origin.
APPLY WITH LINKS BELOW;