The Nigerian army DSSC Recruitment recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years, while medical consultants be not more than 40 years of age by October 2016.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to Nigerian army standards.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity.
- At least 4 credits (one of them must be in English) achieved at 2 sittings of WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- If you know several Nigerian languages, this will be an advantage during army recruitment 2018.
Rivers State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 How to apply
The Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019
US Green Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Registration
FRSC Recruitment 2018 Form – Register Here
(1) Log on to http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to create an account.
(2) take note of the Qualification Criteria.
(3) From the Home Page, Select DSSC application.
(4) Once the registration is successful , you will receive an email notification
containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ in the email letter to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure that all required documents are being uploaded:
Required documents include:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
After Uploading all this documents—–Print Out.
Print out the online generated photo-slip on completion of your application.
The first page of the print out is to be signed by a Court of Law and the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
Successful applicants who are shortlisted for screening are required to present their printed photo-slip to the selection board during the interview process.
After considering your candidacy, you can find out whether you are accepted for screening. Check with your application number. If you are luckily accepted for screening, read the information below:
Hot Recruitment in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
Items needed for state screening:
You will have to come to the screening center with the following items:
Original and photocopies of the credentials
Scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB)
National Identity card/slip
Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs
Candidates are only allowed to apply for one job position. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will not be considered.
Online application is free for the NIgerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
This is the latest news so far on Nigerian army DSSC Recruitment. We will continually inform you about any changes while we continually pray your application is successful. Good luck!
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out for sale and application is welcome for applicants. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it as soon as we are expecting the form to be out soon.
We cherish your opinion and look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page (or available forms).