Nigerian Airforce Undergraduate Recruitment 2018 Application Guideline
Nigerian Airforce Undergraduate Recruitment 2018 Application Guideline. How to Apply for Nigerian AirForce Undergraduate Recruitment 2018.
Nigerian AirForce Undergraduate Recruitment. This article will guide you on how to apply for the Nigerian Air-Force Undergraduate Recruitment and other necessary information.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nigerian AirForce Undergraduate Recruitment
- 1.0.1 Documents Required for Nigerian Airforce Online Registration.
- 1.0.2 How to Register for Nigerian Airforce Undergraduate Recruitment
- 1.0.3 General Requirements.
- 1.0.4 Academic/Professional Qualification.
- 1.0.5 Nigerian Airforce Screening Centers
- 1.0.6 Additional Requirements.
Nigerian AirForce Undergraduate Recruitment
In this article, we will show the the genuine procedures on how to apply for Nigerian Airforce undergraduate recruitment application form online. Kindly follow the procedures highlighted on this page carefully to complete the Nigerian Airforce undergraduate recruitment registration form online.
See Top job vacancies
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job
Documents Required for Nigerian Airforce Online Registration.
- A passport photograph,
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results,
- NCE/ND/Trade Test/RN (optional),
- Birth certificate/ Declaration of age.
Visit the Nigerian Airforce original website, http://careers/nigerianairforce.gov.ng to register.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between 17 and 22 years of age for non tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years of age for tradesmen/women.
- Applicants must be single.
- Male applicants must have a minimum height of 5.5ft and 5.4ft for females.
- Applicants must possess a medical certificate of fitness.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must have a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics, which is obtained within 6years to the exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must have ND, OND, RN/RM, NABTEB or City and Guild Certificate. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate must possess a minimum of 3 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO, including English.
Note: applicants with HND or B.Sc/Post-Graduate Certificates, Grade II Teacher’s certificates and University Diplomas should not apply for recruitment.
- Attestation Forms: The Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by:
- A military officer and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or its equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Navy,
- Police Officer of the rank Assistant CP and above,
- Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries,
- Magistrates, and
- Principals of Government Secondary Schools from the same state as the applicant.
Photocopies of either the signees’ driver’s license or international passport and passport photograph should be attached. A letter of attestation of good conduct is required from any of the officers mentioned above.
Makurdi: Nigerian AirForce Base, Markudi.
Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian AirForce, Ilorin.
Enugu: 113 Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian AirForce, Enugu.
Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian AirForce, Benin.
Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian AirForce Maiduguri.
Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian AirForce Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
Jos: 451 Nigerian AirForce Station, Jos.
Bauchi: Nigerian AirForce Base, Bauchi.
Note: Only candidates who have received SMS are to go to the screening centers with the originals of their credentials.
- Applicants must submit the original copies of documents for scrutiny at the recruitment centers and the following will be required for the final selection interview if selected for the Zonal recruitment test:
- Two passport photographs, stamped and signed by appropriate officers, Local Government Chairmen and other officers.
- Photocopies of birth certificate/ declaration of age, educational/trade certificates, state of origin certificate.
- Applicants must print out an Acknowledge Slip, on completion of the application forms.
For Technical Support, contact: 09064145533, 08043440802.
Email: [email protected].