Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment 2018 Application Form & How to Apply
Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment 2018 Application Form: This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the Application For Nigerian Air Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2018 is currently ongoing.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- 1.1 Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment General Information
- 1.2 ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- 1.3 QUALIFYING RECRUITMENT TESTS
- 1.4 Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- 1.5 ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a FRAUD. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own PERIL.
Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment General Information
Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin
Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2017. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2016
Marital Status: All applicants must be single
Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females
Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
See More Jobs:
- Frsc Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment
- Jobs in Lagos
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Ndlea Recruitment
- Inec Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Firs Recruitment
- Nipost Recruitment
- Npower News
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- BPP Recruitment Application Form Portal
- DSS Recruitment
Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials
Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate.
Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions.
Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
Note: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached.
In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
QUALIFYING RECRUITMENT TESTS
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 330 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- NECO Recruitment Application Form;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training.
- Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge.
- Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
For Technical Support, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org