Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment (BMTC 2019) Out
Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment (BMTC 2019) – APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2019).
Table of Contents
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Form 2019 is out. We are glad to inform interested applicants about the 2019 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment which is currently ongoing.
This article is to help guide interested candidates for the Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment (BMTC 2019) recruitment exercise to apply correctly.
The entire team of MEDIANGR will do everything possible to respond to your comments after the publication of this article on the Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment (BMTC 2019) recruitment exercise. So we urge you to kindly leave a comment below this article.
The Nigerian Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Online Registration Starts on 12 January 2019 and closes on 23 February 2019.
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers.
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2019.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
1. The Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Online Registration Starts on 12 January 2019 and closes on 23 February 2019.
2. Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9 March 2019 – 23 March 2019.
3. NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
4. The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
5. For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 12 January 2019 or call the following technical support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: [email protected]
6. All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM.