Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date & Exam Centres 2018
Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date 2018. The management of Nigeria Prison Service has released examination date and the list of examination centers for the Nigeria Prison Service recruitment pre-screening examination exercise 2018. Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date & Exam Centres 2018.
Table of Contents
Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date & Exam Centres 2018.
PRISONS SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 SCREENING DATE AND EXAMINATION: The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) will send examination screening invitations to qualified candidates whose online applications meet the advertise requirements. You are to read the pistcadefuky to find out how the examination and screening will be conducted.Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Prisons Service, this was the online advertisement roar its headlines for about 6 weeks and the closing date came in like a surprise to many who are yet to complete their. The closing date for the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment for 2018 was on June 11, 2018.
The Nigerian Prisons Service is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
The process of reconciling and sorting-bout those who merit the first stage of the online application have started and the screening exercise will be sent to each candidates deem qualified will be sent an invitation for an aptitude test to to be done online.
Each of the categories from A- C will be streamline to only accommodate 10,000 candidate which only 6000 personal will be invited for further screening and adsorption into the Nigerian Prisons Service.
EXAMINATION INVITATION 2018
The Nigerian Prisons Service will send screening and invitational email’s to each candidates who submitted online application to come for the screening test. These mail should be printed out and come along with the earlier print from the online application stage. The board may also opt to use candidates phone numbers as means of contact.
EXAMINATION VENUE AND DATE 2018
each state will have a centre mapped out for the online examination across the e6 states of the federation. This can be seen from the email that will be sent to each applicant whose online application pass the first stage of recruitment. The date of the examinatio will be announce on the me do and place on the Nigeria Prisons service official website. http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit/
Please dont be deceive jnto any recruitment scam and pay no one any fee or amount into providing you this job, not even from this website. The Prsions Service Job is a transparent process that will accommodate all base on merit.make sure your application was done and submitted effectively.
NPS Examination Centres for Screening.
Please Note! – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
Furthermore, applicants are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
- Your duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Your state of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Your birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- And then two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
PRISONS SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 SCREENING DATE AND EXAMINATION.