Nigeria Police Force Nationwide Recruitment 2019 | NPF Recruitment Form
Nigeria Police Force Nationwide Recruitment 2019 | NPF Recruitment Form – The Nigeria Police Force is recruiting massively nationwide. Interested candidates must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy certain requirements. N.B: This Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE!
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as: Police Constable (Recruits).
APPLY ALSO: Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Form .
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- Sure-P Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Application Form
- Nigeria Police Undergraduate Recruitment Form 2018
- NPA Recruitment | Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2018
- Apply Ongoing Diamond Bank Plc Graduate Recruitment 2018-2019
- BOI Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies
- NIMASA Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application 2018
- Nigerian Navy recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian immigration service Recruitment 2018
APPLY ALSO: Ndlea Recruitment 2019 Form via www.ndlea.gov.ng
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.