Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply Online
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply Online – Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 – In this article you will get latest updates on Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Table of Contents
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019/2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigeria Immigration Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Immigration Service 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Immigration Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruitments Real for 2019 etc.
Below are the available vacancies;
Job Title: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty, CONPASS 08
Level: Inspectorate Cadre
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
Job Title: Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) General Duty, Secretaries and Other Specialized Fields, CONPASS 06
Level: Inspectorate Cadre
- Applicant must possess NCE/ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) General Duty, CONPASS 0
- Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) Artisans, CONPASS 03
Level: Assistant Cadre
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
General Application Requirements
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
RELATED FORCES RECRUITMENT:
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC Course 26 Recruitment Exercise 2018
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Screening Date & Venue 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Starting Date 2018 is Out – www.customs.gov.ng
Computer Based Test
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.