Nigeria House of Representatives Salary Structure
Nigeria House of Representatives Salary Structure – Nigerian House of Representatives Salary… The salary structure of the Nigerian House of Representative Honorables are divided into two; basic salary and the allowances. It is publicly known that allowances of the lower legislative law makers surpass their basic salary which has made the public request for such enormous allowances be removed.
The Basic Salary of a House of Representative member in Nigeria is N1, 985,212 and the yearly allowance is N23, 822,000.
Some allowances the Nigerian House of Representative members receives include:
- Personal assistant
- Vehicle fueling/maintenance
- Domestic staff
- Houses maintenance
- Vehicle loan
- Duty tour
- Accommodation, etc.
- Resident Doctors Monthly Salary Structures in Nigeria 2018
- Nigerian Presidential Position Salary Structure
- UBA Bank Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers
- National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2019
- How To Apply Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI 2019
- YouWiN Recruitment 2019 Job Application Form
With such exorbitant amounts, one wonders if the Nigerian House of Representative members deserve such salary scale compared to other public office holders.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.