Nigeria Custom Recruitment Application Form Online – [Download/Apply]
Nigeria Custom Recruitment Application Form Online – [Download/Apply]. The Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is on via (www.customs.gov.ng). Applications are invited from suitable and qualified applicants for full-time appointments into the Nigeria Customs Service.
Table of Contents
Please Note: The minimum qualifications interested required SSCE / -NECO / GCE / NCE / ND / HND / BSC / apply applying as an individual (Inspector cadre) and women (Inspector cadre) must be between 18 and 35 years.
All the valuable information concerning the Nigeria Custom Service 2018 Recruitment Application For 2018/2019 is available now on the Nigerian Custom website.
Nigeria Custom Service Constable Academic qualification: “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Cadet Inspector of Custom Academic qualification: Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) “O” level certificate with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Custom Academic qualification: Either Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor Degree National Youth Service Corps certificate.
Listed here are the Nigeria Custom Service 2018/2019 recruitment general requirements for applying to Nigerian Custom, please, make ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your application. Visit Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment website/portal (www.customs.gov.ng and click on the “Careers” button.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018 Exercise.
• Interested candidates may fill their recruitment form for use online via www.customs.gov.ng.
• Required to complete an application form and print it from the email address and
• The applicant should print out these under-listed documents
Local government attestation form.
Parent / guardian consent form.
Read the instruction carefully before you start filling the Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Interested candidate must be a Nigeria citizen by birth.
- Applicant Must possess a valid identity card. E.g, driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for. Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation. Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- For candidates who apply for custom constables, English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Please note that the deadline for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2018 will be announced later. We will immediately inform you of this date.