Nigeria Breweries Recruitment Application Form 2019 for Graduates
Nigeria Breweries Recruitment Application Form 2019 for Graduates – Are you looking for Nigeria Breweries Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Nigeria Breweries recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nigeria Breweries Recruitment Application Form 2019.
- 2 Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Responsibilities
- 3 Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- 4 Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2019 Job Remuneration
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Nigeria Breweries Plc Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the Nigeria Breweries Recruitment 2019 exercise.
There are many thing you need to understand about Nigerian Breweries Plc before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Nigerian Breweries recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about 2019 Nigerian Breweries Plc recruitment include:
- Is Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2019 form out?,
- Where can I obtain 2019 Nigerian Breweries Recruitment form?,
- When will ECOWAS start 2019 Recruitment?,
- I need Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment 2019 updates,
- How can I apply for Nigerian Breweries Plc 2019 Recruitment? Just to list a few.
Nigerian Breweries Plc are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands.
Nigerian Breweries are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager
Reference Code: TX/JAN/2019
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2019 Job Role Summary
- The Tax manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with tax legislation as well as accounting and certain administrative functions.
- The tax manager has primary responsibility for ensuring compliance with tax legislation and review of companies operation to ensure optimization of tax position and minimize tax risks.
- The tax manager will also work with the accounting team to ensure that taxes are appropriately captured in the financial statements.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Responsibilities
- Manage compliance with tax legislation/regulations and guidelines including, Companies Income Tax, Excise Duty, Value Added tax, Withholding Tax, Personal Income Tax etc.
- Prepare and submit tax returns as due.
- Prepare and submit objections and manage the dispute resolution process (where required).
- Assist with obtaining and managing tax rulings (where required).
- Managing audits and requests for information from the Revenue authorities.
- Manage the transfer pricing documentation process.
Tax Planning and Business Support:
- Maintain and monitor systems and procedures to ensure effective computation and reporting of taxes.
- Assist with tax opinions, business support and ad hoc tax advice to the business as may be required.
- Apply a holistic approach to determine impact to various taxes and ensure that tax position is optimized.
- Ensure that tax risks are managed whilst meeting the business requirements.
- Provide proposals that reduce/manage tax risks proactively.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage tax audits planning resources required; detailing description of tasks; allocation of a timeline and advising on expected outcome
- Assist with or project manage ad hoc projects and value-add initiatives identified.
- Build skill and capability of supervised personnel.
- Support TTM to control departmental budget.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the TTM from time to time.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English and three (3) other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Minimum of 2nd class upper Bachelor’s Degree qualification, in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Business Administration or Law. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership of ACCA/ICAN/CITN would be an added advantage.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a tax role.
- Good knowledge of Tax Auditing and Management.
- Tax Audits based on risks and controls.
- Good understanding of Nigerian Tax Regime.
- Proficient knowledge in Tax Management.
- Leadership capabilities and ability to communicate effectively, including excellent report writing skills.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Good handling of Microsoft Office tools.
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written and spoken)
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2019 Job Remuneration
The position offers good career opportunities, competitive salary and other remuneration packages.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.