Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form And How to Apply
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form. Here is steps on how to get Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018-2019 Form – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Airforce Recruitment 2018 application procedure, requirements, qualifications and other important update for free.
Table of Contents
Do you wish to join the Nigeria Airforce? Do you know what it takes to join the Nigeria Airforce?. This article is specially made for you to help you understand the procedures on how to apply for the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 Form.
We want to use this opportunity to inform the general public, and all interested applicant who wish to join the Nigerian Airforce, That the 2018/2019 Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form is now out online. See application procedure below.
The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018 portal is open to all applicant who wishes to serve and defend her country Nigeria. The Nigerian Airforce is the most significant component of the Nigerian Military Forces, and responsible for air warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigeria Airforce Council.
The Nigeria Airforce will be recruiting about 12,000 personnel this year in order to boost its workforce. But before you apply for the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form, it is essential you know what it takes to apply and how to go about the registration exercise.
Incoming Search From Google
- Nigeria Airforce 2018 Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Airforce recruitment 2018 online
- 2018 Airforce Application Form
- Airforce 2018 Recruitment Form
- Is Nigeria Airforce 2018 Form Out
- Nigeria Airforce recruitment 2018/19 Application
- Airforce recruitment form 2018/2019
- the latest news on Nigeria Airforce recruitment 2018
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018-2019 Basic Requirements
All applicants are to adhere strictly to the following requirements in regards to the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Candidates must Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two sittings. WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
- Also, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradespeople & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Candidates must not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it to the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Candidates must have a broad chest and no flat foot.
Documents For Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018 Online Registration
All applicants are to present the following documents before the online application:
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How To Apply For Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Nigeria Airforce recruitment portal via www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Complete the Online Application Form and Print out a copy of your form.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantors Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online, printed forms.
- The online application form is free of charge, no fees apply.
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will remain excluded.
Note: The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018-2019 Form is to be out online soon.
Hope this was helpful, If if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.