NICT Programmes & Courses | www.nict.edu.ng | National Institute of Construction Technology
In this article, I’ve provided the Full list of the National Institute of Construction Technology, NICT Programmes, Courses, About the Institution and portal for prospective students. Enjoy reading the do well to share this post at the end.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 About NICT.
- 0.2 NICT Programmes & Courses.
- 0.3 NICT Department and Courses.
- 1 NICT Featured Programmes.
We are equipped to take the lead in promoting technological and socio-cultural advancement though excellence in research, creativity and entrepreneurial strides.
The goal (philosophy) and academic objectives of NICT are in accordance with the national philosophy and goal of technical education as provided in the National Policy on Education and guidelines provided by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), the Federal Government agency saddled with the responsibility and right to develop, maintain and sustain standards in the technical education sector in Nigeria.
Nigeria has been in dire short supply of skilled manpower in the area of construction which incidentally is one of the largest employers of labour.
The result is that personnel are often sourced from foreign country to bridge this gap, with its collateral capital outflow. An institution like this becomes a veritable tool to equip Nigeria youths with requisite education and training that will not only aid Nigeria in this respect but create generations of skilled engineers, Technology, industrialist, entrepreneurs and self-reliant citizens
NICT Programmes & Courses.
Our National Diploma (ND) programmes curriculums are designed to provide our students with knowledge and expertise in the theoretical and practical aspects of their various programme of choice.
The Pre-National Diploma programme can serve as pre-requisite to courses in National Diploma offered by the Institute. The Pre-ND prgramme shall be in subjects relevant to the core programmes in Engineering, Environmental Technology, Applied Sciences and Business and Management Sciences.
We offer professional certificate course training to individuals and organisations interested in increasing their knowledge in the areas of Engineering, Environmental Technology, Applied Sciences and Business and Management Sciences.
NICT Department and Courses.
School of Applied Sciences
School of Business and Management Technology
School of Environmental Technology
- Architectural Technology (National Diploma)
- Building Technology (National Diploma)
- Carpentry and Joinery (Certificate)
- Concreting and Moulding (Certificate)
- Interior Design and Decoration (Certificate)
- Plumbing and Pipe Fiitting (Certificate)
- Quantity Surveying (National Diploma)
- Welding and Fabrication (Certification)
School of Engineering Technology
- Automobile Diagnostics, Maintenance and Security System (Certificate)
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design (Certificate)
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Intercom, Fire Alarm and Satellite Installation (Certificate)
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology (National Diploma)
- Electrical Installation Works (Certificate)
NICT Featured Programmes.
National Diploma Programmes
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Building Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD)
- Computer Appreciation
- Automobile Diagnostics and Maintenance
- Architectural Drafting
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Intercom, Fire Alarm, and Satellite Installation
- Concreting and Masonry
- Electrical Installation Works
- Interior Decoration
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
- POP Works in Building
- Welding and Fabrication
RECOMMENDED: How to Apply NICT Admission Form Online.