Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018/2019 – Apply Here
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018/2019.
NIBSS, Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc, Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc, NIBSS Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc Recruitment. See more details below;
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria. NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
♦ Job Title: Application Development Officer.
Grade: Assistant Banking Officer (ABO)
Department: Enterprise Software Services
Division: Technology and Operations
Reports to: Unit Head, Application Development
Duties And Key Responsibilities
- Timely delivery of new projects to be worked on by the Enterprise Software Services (ESS) team;
- Develop and implement new software programs;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software;
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization;
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary;
- Integration of NIBSS services to financial institutions and vice-versa as applicable;
- Development of plug in solutions that aids day to day operations of NIBSS;
- Effective support and management of all NIBSS software application;
- Update and expand existing programs;
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Personal Credibility
- Professional judgment
- Courage to challenge
- Team Spirit
- Strategic Perspective
- Information Analysis and Management
- Information System Management
- Project Management
- Systems Development
- IS Security
- Sound knowledge of Retail Transaction Processing;
- Working Knowledge of Transaction Switching;
- Knowledge of Software/Application Development Methodologies and relevant languages such as Java (J2SE, J2EE);
- Basic knowledge of the Financial Service Industry;
- Sound knowledge of known international standards on software development, documentation and integration;
- Sound regulatory knowledge;
- Very good understanding of Secure Coding.
- A minimum of 3 years professional programming experience (Java, PHP).
- Experience should also include Spring 3 Framework, Hibernate, Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS), Agile programming methodology, Development tools & principles and SOAP & RESTful based web services.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Additional qualification(s) will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2018.
Continue reading to see how to apply NIBSS Recruitment Form.
See Other Related Posts Below:
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- FRSC 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- Shell 2018 Recruitment
♦ Job Title: Head, Human Capital Management.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Human Capital Management
Division: Corporate Services
Reports to: ED, Business Development
- Manage the organization’s Performance Management System, particularly Balanced Scorecard and other relevant Performance Management tools;
- Manage the HCM business unit and supervise all HCM functions;
- Resource the company effectively (Recruitment);
- Build employee capacity through effective training & development plan;
- Build sustainable talent pipeline;
- Develop & facilitate succession planning for critical/pivotal roles;
- Understand the regulatory and legislative requirements relevant to People Management;
- Maintain Operating Expense efficiency/Manage HCM budget and ensure ITF reimbursement;
- Liaise with CFO on compliance to government regulatory requirement as it relates to people management;
- Review and drive the implementation of HCM Policy, Strategies and Procedure;
- Create continuously and maintain employee welfare activities, and ensure Health & Safe work environment/Work/Life Balance;
- Work with Executive Management to align performance with salary increases, determine bonuses and incentives;
- Support Executive Management’s strategic decision-making process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities from an accredited University. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership/affiliation with local & international professional bodies such as; CIPM, CIPD, SHRM and/or any other relevant professional body will be an added advantage;
- Certification(s) in any of the following people management designations is a plus:
- Certified KPI Professional (C-KPI)
- Operations and Performance Management Professional Certification (OPMP)
- Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification (BSP)
- Certified Human Resource Analyst (CHRA)
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources – Internationalâ„ (SPHRiâ„ )
- Global Professional in Human Resources® (GPHR®)
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience related to the Job, of which 5 years must be in a supervisory role.
- Preferable experience in banking, electronic payments, IT service provider and/or telecommunications
- Must be technology savvy.
- People Management;
- Business Goal Management;
- Strategic Perspective;
- Professional Judgement;
- Personal Credibility;
- Information Analysis & Management;
- Courage to Challenge;
- Collaborative Spirit;
- Change Management;
- Budget & Budgetary Controls;
- Business/Commercial Awareness;
- Regulatory Knowledge/People Management Laws;
- Excellent Delivery;
- Counseling & Coaching Skills.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2018.
How to NIBSS Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested applicants should visit the NIBSS Recruitment portal at http://220.127.116.11:9090/recruitment_manager/apply/1 to apply.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NIBSS Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NIBSS Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.