Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Field Sales Managers
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Field Sales Managers – Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of: Field Sales Manager. The position is located in Taraba, Lagos, Enugu, Ogun, Abuja, Rivers, Kogi States. Interested candidates should possess B.Sc or HND in any discipline with 2-3 years work experience.
The Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Locations: Taraba, Lagos, Enugu, Ogun, Abuja, Rivers, Kogi
Main purpose of the Position
- Field Sales Managers are responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of Nestle products in all relevant outlets in order to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives, in the assigned territory through the training, coaching and management of Distributor sales team and other secondary sales force in assigned territory.
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose- to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. We expect this same commitment of our Field Sales Manager who will ensure Availability, Visibility and Accessibility of all Nestlé products in all relevant outlets through effective management of the Sales force.
- To succeed in this role you must be an effective team leader, with excellent interpersonal skills, strong drive and passion for business results.
- Ensure product Availability, Visibility and Accessibility (AVA) in priority outlets in assigned sales territory through the execution of the Territory Sales Plan and Merchandising Guidelines.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor and develop route and journey plan for secondary sales force and ensure compliance/implementation as well as follow up and update Field Sales Plan for the assigned Area.
- Train the secondary sales force by conducting regular field coaching/accompaniment of the various sales roles to identify their training needs and address them in conjunction with the Sales Performance Development Manager.
- Communicate cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational Field Sales Force promptly and manage the relationships between retailers and wholesalers with Nestle and distributor.
- Provide quality and on-time information on demand forecast by customers, report on market dynamics, competitor activities etc.
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies.
- Coach, motivate and develop the Distributors’ sales force.
What Will Make You Successful?
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft office package.
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2019.
- Nigeria House of Representatives Salary Structure
- Nigeria Politicians Monthly Salaries from 2015 – 2019
- Resident Doctors Monthly Salary Structures in Nigeria 2018
- Nigerian Presidential Position Salary Structure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes. We do not request for funds from candidates in our recruitment process.