Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Customer Facing Supply Chain Lead
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Customer Facing Supply Chain Lead – Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of: Customer Facing Supply Chain Lead. The position is located in Ilupeju, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess an Engineering, Computer Science or Business related degree with at least 5 years work experience.
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:.
Job Title: Customer Facing Supply Chain Lead
- As the Customer Facing Supply Chain Lead (CFSC), you are the interface between Nestlé’s Supply Chain and the Customer’s Supply Chain. You are also responsible for maximizing service and enhancing day-to-day effectiveness of the Customer Facing Supply Chain team.
- As a successful CFSC Lead, you also ensures elimination of wastes and inefficiencies in order processing; and ensure delivery of key analysis, reporting and actions to optimize management of day-to-day activities and long term strategic planning.
Deliver Supply Chain Value Creation for Nestlé and the Customer by:
- Understanding Customer Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), agree targets with the Customers, and regularly reporting performance of these targets.
- Understanding the Customer’s Supply Chain ensuring and its alignment with Nestlé’s Supply Chain
- Build Customer Trust
- Developing and driving replenishment strategies and plans, thus sustaining continuous performance of Sales objectives and other relevant business KPIs.
- Ensuring execution of Service plans for respective customers.
- Delivering key analysis, reporting and actions to optimize management of day-to-day activities and long term strategic planning.
- Monitoring the Process Performance Indicators (PPIs) and KPIs that support the Perfect Order Cycle.
- Solving root causes of failures throughout the Order to Cash (O2C) End-to-End (E2E) process with the customer
- Developing joint projects and activities to Close GAPs (Master data Alignment, Inventory, Replenishment, on shelf availability & Freshness, etc.)
- Facilitating timely deliveries to customers and ensuring no outstanding payments through orders follow-up
- Delivering supply chain excellence through implementation of continuous improvement projects, routines & activities
What Will Make You Successful?
- At least 5 years of relevant operational experience with 3 years in at least two of the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Customer Facing Supply Chain
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Distribution/ Materials Handling
- Sales (especially key account management) / Marketing
- Engineering, Computer Science or Business related degree (minimum Second class/ Lower Credit)
- Proven project management experience on implementation of major project(s) or change program(s)
- Expert Level proficiency in Enterprise Resource Planning tools and Microsoft Office Excel (able to develop models)
- Certification is an additional advantage
- Excellent Service Orientation
- Effective under pressure
- Analytical skills with insight to interpret
- Ability to earn and keep the Customer’s trust
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Note: Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes. We do not request for funds from candidates in our recruitment process.