Nestle Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies – jobdetails.nestle.com
Nestle Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies – jobdetails.nestle.com – Are you looking for how to get Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form? Have you came across this guide about the current ongoing Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy? If you would lie to apply, then read further.
Table of Contents
We have received numerous questions from people asking us about Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Exercise?
- Is the Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2019 Nestle Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 updates?
- How to apply for Nestle Nigeria 2019 recruitment online jobs?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-time
Impacted sites/locations: Five Major Sites: 2 Factories, 2 DCs and Head Office
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestle Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for vibrant, intelligent and motivated graduates to join the Supply Chain department at its operational sites.
Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Not more than 2 years’ of post-qualification working experience in any of the following areas- Sales, Customer Service, Supply Planning, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or Business related degree (minimum Second class Upper/ Upper Credit)
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Possess and display values such as integrity, transparency, accountability and respect.
- Innovative, customer driven and seek continuous improvement.
- Must be mobile and willing to represent the organization as required.
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly assertive, courageous, persistent and goal oriented.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- When the page opens, apply by clicking on the “Apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
Note: We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.