Mblatava Nigeria Limited 2018/19 ITF NECA Farming Skills Training Programme
Mblatava Nigeria Limited 2018/19 ITF NECA Farming Skills Training Programme. Apply now for Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Nigeria 2018 NECA Farming Skills Training Recruitment and get yourself job as you follow the due process listed below here.
Industrial Training Funds is a body made up of different departments making it to function endlessly without any hitches. With the well and able Heads coupled with loyal Staff, a unique team has been built.
ITF NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP) in collaboration with Mblatava Nigeria Limited, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Mblatava Nigeria Limited will be conducting a 6 months Farming Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Poultry Farming
- Fish Farming (Aquaculture)
- Small Ruminants Farming
- Ostrich Rearing
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
- This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in Integrated Livestock farming anchored on business sustainability while promoting Public Private Partnership Model in practical agricultural skills training
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Ordinary National Diploma in any field
- In addition, willingness to go into livestock farming as a full time business will be an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to come with originals of their certificates for sighting and are required to make arrangements for their transportation. Successful Candidates will be eligible for an Oral Interview. Admitted Candidates will enjoy Free Tuition and Lunch.
ITF NECA Farming Skills Training Programme Application Deadline
21st September, 2018.
Test Date, Time and Venue is 10AM; 24th September, 2018.
Venue: Mblatava Nigeria Limited, Baraza Hotel, Opposite EYN Headquaters, Maraba Mubi, Hong LGA, Adamawa State.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
How to Apply ITF NECA Farming Skills Training Programme 2018/2019
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, along with 2 recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials addressed to:
The Farm Manager,
Mblatava Nigeria Limited,
Baraza Hotel, Opposite EYN Headquaters,
Maraba Mubi, Hong LGA,
For more information: please call: 08026669410 or send an email to: [email protected]